Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: There is several different regions you can use you

There is several different regions you can use you 2 months 2 weeks ago #58466

• sunxuemei
Another thing RuneScape gold I don't like is that the inclusion of"lodestones." But when you throw the Home spell, then you may pick which lodestone to respawn at. I spent a year building up my magical experience so that I can teleport to far out areas. Now, a n00b teleport openly around RS with barely any magical encounter. These lodestones allow you to teleport more areas compared to high level teleport spells enable you to. That's a BIG imbalance, IMO!

Hi Ak, There is several different regions you can use your cannon and SOMETIMES you may earn profit. 1. Fire Giants is a fantastic place to cannon since they may drop Rune two Handers, Rune Scimitars and objects from the Ring of Wealth dining table. Prerequisites are: The Waterfall Quest. 2. Dagganoth is also a good place however these monsters will probably destroy you since the Rock Crabs are demolishing you. However the requirements are: Horror in the Deep.

Black Demons in Taverly Dungeon. This is a fine spot as the ashes are rather pricey however there may be a good deal of bots. Requirements: 70 Agility (Optional) Green Dragons from the Wilderness are great since you can earn upto 400K/Hr. However there's robots or PKers. Requirements: Nerves of Steel! (haha im kidding). Hope I helped and good luck finding a great method!

Got like 3 master wands along with B2P, and even wasted most of my bonus on bxp#1 on mta. Anyway, here are a couple things to remember. Telekinetic is the most adorable, and fairly lousy xp too. There are just a few potential listing configurations, so you might want to memorize the fastest methods to finish each. Do not attempt telegrabbing in buy RS gold the corner of a maze, you've got to be on a side.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Address: Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori PMB 20 Khana LGA,

Get In Touch

You can always reach us with the details below

• Add: Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic,
    • Bori Box 20,Khana LGA,
    • Rivers State
  • Email: info@kenpoly.edu.ng
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…